In order to make our services available to our customers and their visitors, it is necessary that Intra BV („we“) process your personal data in some cases. We respect the privacy of our customers and their visitors and make sure that personal data is handled in a safe and responsible way. This privacy statement explains which data is processed, what is done with your data and what rights you can invoke.
Personal data that we process
We process your personal data:
- because you make use of 1 of our services. This concerns the following data: name (first and last name), address, telephone number(s), e-mail address(es) and organisation name.
- When you visit our website. On the one hand, this concerns generic visiting data that is not personal data and your surfing behaviour on our website and, on the other hand, personal data, namely the anonymised IP address.
- When you actively contact us (e.g. via e-mail, telephone or a contact form). This concerns the data that you have provided yourself when contacting us. This could be your e-mail address and/or telephone number in combination with your first name, last name and company name.
- Other personal data that you actively provide in correspondence, by telephone and/or physical contact.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, with the exception of visitors who have permission from their parents or a guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent data being collected on children without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on the basis of which basis do we process personal data
Processing personal data always requires a basis. The six legal bases are:
Consent: The data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Agreement: The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract.
Legal obligation: The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation incumbent on the controller.
Vital interest: The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
Public law task: The processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a task of general interest or a task in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the controller.
Legitimate interest: The processing is necessary for the purposes of pursuing the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects which require protection of personal data outweigh those interests, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Intra BV processes your personal data for several purposes, namely:
- Providing optimal service to our (potential) Customers and improving the services;
- establishing and maintaining a relationship with all our Customers;
- Organising meetings;
- Offering products, services by us or parties with whom we cooperate;
- providing information requested by you;
- archiving information;
- invoicing our services and handling the subsequent payment;
- sending our newsletter via Constant Contact;
- communicative purposes in order to be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to carry out our services;
- informing our (potential) clients of changes to our services and products;
- the delivery of goods and services;
- analysing your behaviour on the website in order to improve our websites and to attune the range of products and services to the most common preferences;
- to comply with legal obligations.
How long we keep personal data
Your personal details will only be processed for the above-mentioned purposes. We will not retain your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data is collected, unless these data are necessary for compliance with a statutory obligation.
Sharing personal details with third parties
The data collected by us is necessary for the purposes described above. If the provision of data to third parties is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation, we will make your data available to these third parties. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we make a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Intra BV remains responsible for this processing. Intra BV does not sell your data to third parties for marketing or other purposes.
How we secure personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact email@example.com.
Viewing, amending or deleting data
You have the right to inspect, correct or remove your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Intra BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have of you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data modification or request to withdraw your permission or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Please make sure that your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) are blacked out in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide reports on the website and to be able to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. We have no influence on this. We have not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained through us for other Google services.
The websites of Intra BV contain a number of links to other websites of organizations. Intra BV is not the owner of these websites and cannot take any responsibility for the use of your data by these organizations. It is recommended to read the Privacy Statement of the website in question.
Questions and/or comments
If you have any questions and/or remarks with regard to the processing of your personal data you can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. For all other questions you may have about the privacy statement of Intra BV, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.