We are very excited to share with you our article in the Dutch brochure BouwAktua. They approached us to share our knowledge regarding the special IBO profiles for sheet piles. Are you keen to learn more about these profiles and see how you can benefit? We are proud to share the article.
IBO profiles: our tailored suit in sheet piles
Sheet piles exactly in line with the technical specification that you need for the job (e.g. strength, stiffness, weight, dimensions, etc.)
Our IBO profiles for sheet piles are being developed by our certified engineers. To suit your exact requirements, we adapt the profile to your specific situation taking into account resistance and moment of inertia. Based on our inhouse specialized technology we do not only deliver, but also advise you which profiles suit your circumstance best.
An overview of key advantages:
- Hardly any friction upon installation;
- Great freedom of choice in pile shapes and dimensions;
- Ability to create a corner without separate corner sections/inter locks;
- The locks are ideal for water-inhibiting products;
- Larger working width = fewer locks in the wall;
- Less steel = lower weight per m² and less CO2 emissions;
- Also suitable for small batches;
- Fast delivery times.
Intra BV optimizes the standard
Please take a look at our article on pages 16 and 17: